Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Very First Post

Hello everyone,

I'm still getting used to this whole blogging thing, so you will probably notice a few site changes throughout the week as I try and get the whole layout of this site down the way I want it. For this first post I just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself and what I'm doing these days.

My name is Christina Shimer and I am a senior Magazine Design major at the University of Missouri. I am also minoring in Information Technology on the entertainment media track. I get my design inspiration from a number of different places, but my favorite way to find designs is by using stumbleupon.com. I'm addicted. I'll probably post some of the things that I find interesting by stumbling on here throughout the semester. Aside from my design obsessions, I'm either watching the Food Network, E! or MTV (I'm addicted to trashy TV) or doing school things.

This blog is going to encompass my trials and tribulations in the design world during my semester in Advanced Magazine Design mixed together with some of my own opinions of other design blogs and industry news.

Happy Blogging!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment