Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Response: Portfolio review


Yesterday I had my portfolio critiqued by everyone in the class. It was an quite an interesting experience to have work from the entire semester and whatever past work I had displayed for everyone to critique. I know that with each passing person it got exhausting having to answer the same questions, but I tried to give the best feedback possible because I know a lot of us really appreciate the criticism.

Although it was a long process, I did enjoy each time a new person put all their designs out on the table. It was so fun to see all the work that someone did, and it was great to see how someone's work progressed. I know that personally my design skills have gotten a lot better, and I have become much more familiar with software and different programs since I have been immersed in so much work during  this capstone. I'm excited to get my critiques back to see how I can improve on some of the existing work in my portfolio.

1 comment:

  1. I have mixed feelings about the portfolio review. It was great to see what others have done and how they rate my work, but it also got a little overwhelming at times to see how much others had for their portfolio, and how good it was, with how little I felt I had. I know everyone has different experience, but sometimes I can't help but feel like I'm not up to par with the rest of my classmates. I'm gaining more confidence, and skills, as I go, though.

    ReplyDelete