Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Critique: Logo for web and mini portfolio

This week I tried to spend some time working on my logo/branding. I decided that I wanted to keep the logo clean. For now, I think I like how it's not too over powering or crazy.  I struggled with the typeface for the word designs. I didn't want my logo to appear to wedding invitation-y or to fancy. I think the way this one looks is less formal, but is still elegant. I really like the way the two colors look together. They complement each other well. I might mess with the logo a little bit more later in the week. I'm hoping to get a proof to the printer by Monday. This weekend I plan on dedicating myself to this portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. I like this. But you know that. I was there when you were making it. I like the fonts that you chose (and the colors). I think they complement each other well. Can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how your logo turned out! It's so appealing and elegant. The colors and fonts are great. This will be something you could stick with, and it would look really nice on your website too!

    ReplyDelete