Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Response: Blogs and Nosh printing

Blogs:
So I'm glad we went over all of our blogs in class. I know my blog is in need of a makeover, but it just keeps getting pushed to the end of my list of things to do. I think I'm going to try and set aside some time to work on branding my blog the way I choose to brand my mini-portfolio and website. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but after browsing around for some inspiration I'm sure I'll find something that I like.

Printing:
So, Nosh is just about ready to be sent to the printer! I'm so excited to see how everything turns out. Our entire group has worked really hard to get our magazine ready to print, and it's nice to know that we can finally breathe a sign of relief this week (at least until the weekend when we start doing iPad stuff). At the beginning of the semester, when we looked through the books that past students had produced I thought that it would be near impossible to do all that work in one semester, but I stand corrected. I can't wait to get our first proofs back.

No comments:

Post a Comment