Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Can't Miss: Web Portfolio Designs



Since we are going to have to start putting together an online portfolio for ourselves I decided to start looking around for different ideas to get my website started. I found this website that has screenshots of some of the best web portfolio designs. They're a little too complex for what most of us are able to do ourselves, but it's a good place to look for inspiration.



The above post from Designing Magazines is rather funny. It's short and it gets to the point. I thought it was worth sharing though because the blog hasn't been updated in almost a year, so it's hard to find stuff that is still new and relevant.

1 comment:

  1. These are intimidating, and now I feel as though my ideas were very simple - not in a good way. I have zero skills when it comes to web design, so I may be looking to you for help, you webbie, you. But no worries, I can't imagine thinking up something so complex. These are awesome for inspiration though, and I am ready to get started.

    ReplyDelete